Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Question

maybe you guys that have read my blog since the beginning of this blog i made would have a question for me which is, "hey nana, why do you always put the result of the quizzes that you took?"

and the answer would be..

i love those quizzes because i love knowing myself deeply. not from myself (surely), but from the other people.. if you notice, all of the quizzes that i took are roughly about my personality.. yes? :)

there are so many things in this life that i love.
i would love to know the other person's personality and learn about it deeply... so i would also love if any of you guys could offer me to be a social worker or anything else related to the humanity..

that's the quick post from me.. i promise will keep posting to my blog..

astalavista baby..

No comments: